Endorsed Income Property Specialist (IPS)
Steven Shultz is a licensed property manager and seasoned real estate investor that owns and operates one of Tucson, Arizona’s premier property management companies – Blue Fox Properties. Steve is an instructor for the Arizona Association of Realtors where he teaches Certified Residential Property Manager (CRPM®) and various other property management continuing education courses. Steve was the President of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®) in 2017.
Professional designations and qualifications:
- Financial Advisor
- Real Estate Investor
- Multifamily Housing Specialist
- Brigham Young University (B.A., 1998); International Relations Major
- Marriott School of Management (M.B.A., 2002); Corporate Finance
Articles and publications:
- Are you underinsured? More than likely.
- Protecting Against Lawsuits for Buy-and-hold Real Estate Investors
- Fair Housing Lawsuits on the Rise Nationwide
- Under “Agency Law” You Are Liable
- When should you hire a property manager?
- How to Reduce Rental Vacancy Rates in a Saturated Market
- Buying Rental Property vs. Investing In A REIT