Endorsed Income Property Specialist (IPS)
Financial Advisor – Sandy, UT
Becton is licensed Financial Advisor. He is also an entrepreneur, business owner and real estate investor, and brings unique skill set and perspective to the financial planning process for real estate investors. Becton has been a multifamily housing investor since 2005, is a property management specialist and is the current executive director at the National Association of Income Property Owners. He has Bachelor of Arts degree from Brigham Young University and MBA from the Marriott School of Management.
- Financial Advisor
- Real Estate Investor
- Multifamily Housing Specialist
- Brigham Young University (B.A., 1998); International Relations Major
- Marriott School of Management (M.B.A., 2002); Corporate Finance
- Are you underinsured? More than likely.
- Protecting Against Lawsuits for Buy-and-hold Real Estate Investors
- Fair Housing Lawsuits on the Rise Nationwide
- Under “Agency Law” You Are Liable
- When should you hire a property manager?
- How to Reduce Rental Vacancy Rates in a Saturated Market
- Buying Rental Property vs. Investing In A REIT
Request a Free Consultation